In one of our Thursday Zooms we tried some speed collaging!
As you can see, you don’t need any fancy paper and can use anything from your recycling; Seasalt catalogues like Helen or envelopes like Jane!
If you want to have a go you need…
- …glue (if you want to stick it down)
- Set up a still life; bowls, vases, plants. Try to use a variety of different height objects.
- Challenge yourself to create the scene, using only paper and scissors, in a restricted time frame.
- Try restricting the colours you can use
- Try tearing the paper instead of cutting it
- Experiment with folding or curling the paper
Enjoy! We’d love to see what you make!