Cambridge Makers | Festive Open Studios
Saturday 23rd – Sunday 24th November | 11.00 – 18.00
We had such fun at our summer Open Studios we decided to host a winter one too. All our lovely customers said they would come back for it!
A number of our tutors and course participants will display their wares in our workshop and studio spaces. Delightful pieces of jewellery, homeware, wood carving, cards and textiles will be available to buy. Gingerbread, teas and coffees will be on tap throughout the day and maybe mulled wine!
There will be carol singing from the Magog Singers at 3pm on the Saturday.
Details on exhibitors will continue to be added regularly. Stay tuned on social media and with our newsletter to hear more.
- Sarah Ruff | Screen Printing on Fabric | Charming screen printed homeware and accessories
- Jacqueline Bounsall | Creative Pattern Cutting | Exquisitely finished accessories
- Niki Chandler | Creative Drawing and Patchwork & Quilting | Expressive art prints and textiles stars
- Danielle Lummis | Calligraphy Catch Up | Florid stationary and watercolours
- Olly Moses | Bowl Turning and Spoon Carving | Earthy wooden homeware
- Paula Armstrong | Tapestry Weaving | Wondrous weavings | **Saturday only**
- Rebecca Ilet | Jewellery & Silversmithing | Playful jewellery
- Elia Rizzo | Jewellery & Silversmithing | Exquisite engravings
- Debbie Hall | Willow Weaving | Willow weaves
- Pip Hughes | Delightful felted homeware and accessories
- Clare Gray | Stylish stationary
- Alison Macleod | Jewellery and charming fused glass
- Ruth Stock | Pretty porcelain
- Jenny Bangham | Creative cards
- Susannah Bangham | Patterned prints and accessories
- Rosemary Bangham | Animal prints and jewellery
- croc E moses | Word wizardry
We’ll also have select products available from Gone Rural UK and Quazi Design two companies dedicated to providing skills, training and work for women in Swaziland, southern Africa. Both produce stunning products in environmentally and socially conscientious and sustainable ways.
For a lovely festive day out in Linton, there’s Wylde Sky next door, Linton Kitchen, Case Solved Wine, Spotted Giraffe and the Gallery Above to visit. Opening times below.
- Case Solved Wine | Saturday 11am-2pm
- Gallery Above | Friday 10am – 6pm | Saturday 10.30am – 6pm
- Linton Kitchen | Saturday 9am – 5pm | Sunday 10am – 3pm
- Spotted Giraffe | Saturday 10am – 4pm | Sunday 10am – 4pm
- Wylde Sky | Friday 5pm – 10pm – Cheeky Marharaja | Saturday 3pm – 10.30pm – Kerif Flavour Fusion