Open Studios – Christmas 2019
Sat 23rd November @ 11:00 - Sun 24th November @ 18:00
Cambridge Makers | Christmas Open Studios
Saturday 23rd – Sunday 24th November | 11.00 – 18.00
We had such fun at our July Open Studios we decided to host a Christmas one too. All our lovely customers said they would come back for it!
A number of our tutors and course participants will display their wares in our workshop and studio spaces. Delightful pieces of jewellery, homeware, wood carving, cards and textiles will be available to buy. Teas and coffees will be on tap throughout the day and maybe mulled wine!
Details on exhibitors will continue to be added regularly. Stay tuned on social media and with our newsletter to hear more.
- Sarah Ruff | Screen Printing on Fabric | Charming screen printed homeware and accessories
- Jacqueline Bounsall | Creative Pattern Cutting | Exquisitely finished accessories
- Niki Chandler | Creative Drawing and Patchwork & Quilting | Expressive art prints
- Danielle Lummis | Calligraphy Catch Up | Florid stationary and watercolours
- Olly Moses | Bowl Turning and Spoon Carving | Earthy wooden homeware
- Pip Huges | Delightful felted homeware and accessories
- Clare Gray | Stylish stationary
- Jenny Bangham | Creative cards
- Susannah Bangham | Patterned prints and accessories
- Rosemary Bangham | Animal prints and jewellery
For a lovely festive day out in Linton, there’s Wylde Sky next door, Linton Kitchen, Spotted Giraffe and the Gallery Above to visit. Opening times below.
- Wylde Sky | Friday 5pm – 10pm | Saturday 3pm – 10.30pm – Kerif Flavour Fusion
- Linton Kitchen | Saturday 9am – 5pm | Sunday 10am – 3pm
- Gallery Above | Friday 10am – 6pm | Saturday 10.30am – 2pm
- Spotted Giraffe | Saturday 10am – 4pm | Sunday 10am – 4pm