- This event has passed.
Cambridge Makers | Open Studios – July 2019
Sat 13th July @ 11:00 - Sun 14th July @ 18:00
Cambridge Makers | Open Studios
Saturday 13th – Sunday 14th July | 11.00 – 18.00
Visit us as part of Cambridge’s Open Studios in July.
A number of our tutors and course participants will display their wares in our workshop and studio spaces. Delightful pieces of jewellery, homeware, wood carving, cards and textiles will be available to buy. Teas and coffees will be on tap throughout the day.
- Rosemary Bangham – Print
- Susie Bangham – Print
- Jenny Bangham – Cards
- Beverley Bevis – Prints & Pictures
- Jacqueline Bounsall – Fabric Accessories
- Angela Bridges – Prints & Pictures
- Janet Edwards – Watercolour Paintings
- Clare Gray – Stationary
- Christine Hildersley – Silver Jewellery
- Pip Hughes – Felt & Textiles
- Susan Jones – Prinmaking
- Sheila McDonald – Enamelled Silver Jewellery
- Oliver Moses – Wooden bowls, boxes and spoons
- newton & maggs – aprons, bags and cushions
- Elia Rizzo – Silver Jewellery
- Claire Stevenson – Silver Jewellery
- Jane Taylor – Prints & Pictures
You can view our listing with pictures of the delights you might find on the Open Studios website.