Want to try something new but not sure which of our weekly courses is for you?
In 2019 February half term (Monday 18th – Sunday 24th February) we will be trialing a Taster Week. This is intended for people who would like to come to our regular courses at Cambridge Art Makers but can’t decide which one is for them!
Our wonderful tutors will be running 2-3 hour sessions, within the times of their usual classes. You can attend from 1 to 7 of these classes to trial it out and see which one you want to commit to for the full courses during Summer term (22nd April – 1st July).
Choose how many you want to attend, we’ve made it cheaper for you to attend more in case you’re struggling with the decision! Once you know how many, select the appropriate option at the bottom of the page and you will then be prompted to input which ones you wanted to attend. Taster Week tickets also make great gifts! If you’re buying for a friend as a gift, and aren’t sure which ones they may want to do, please email us and we’ll make a plan!
1 session – £20
3 sessions – £50
5 sessions – £80
7 sessions – £110
- Introduction to Patchwork with Niki Chandler | Monday 18 February 10.00-12.00
- Creative Drawing with Niki Chandler | Monday 18 February 13.00-15.00
- Beginners Textiles and Mixed Media Gill Collinson | Wednesday 20 February 10.00 – 12.00
- Relief Printmaking with Sue Jones | Wednesday 20 February 13.30 – 16.30
- Jewellery and Silver Smithing with Rebecca Ilett | Wednesday 20 February 19.00 – 21.00
- Pattern Making with Jacqueline Bousnsall | TBC
- Stained Glass with Jill Fordham | Thursday 21 February 19.15-21.15