Mini Makers | bunny bookmark
Instructions on how to make your bunny bookmark from our Mini Makers Easter courses flyer
- With your flyer facing eyes and ears up! Cut along the line above the ears.
- Cut the ears out and set them aside.
- Fold the square (the bit with the eyes on) into a triangle (just under bunny’s nose)
- Flip the triangle over so you can’t see the eyes any more and fold corners A and C up to corner B to make a smaller square. (use the two dotted lines indicated to fold on.
- Fold corners A, B and C (now hidden) down to bunny’s nose and crease the fold line.
- Then fold back and tuck these corners down behind bunny’s nose
- Tuck the corner of his ears into the pocket (if you have some glue put some in that corner) and….voila!